Tips to be followed while planning an exhibition booth
For running any business, the first and the foremost aspect that stands after finance is your reputation among your target audiences. A businessman works day in and day out to establish a goodwill in the market that is the most intangible asset for him.
There are many ways to establish good brand image in the market, like advertising though different mediums, offering free samples and services, giving discounts, establishing stalls in trade fair exhibitions, spreading effective and informative messages, etc. Among all, trade fair exhibition is one of the most effective means of establishing and maintaining strong relation with the target audiences. It gives an open platform to the firm for interacting with its customers and clients.
While planning to display an exhibition booth in the trade fair it is very important to follow some important tips to make your step successful.
- Set clear goals of what you are going to display: Your marketing material should be focused on your messaging and your banner. The exhibits should be clearly displayed to the visitors so that the message you are trying to convey can directly reach to them by just having a glance at your stall.
- Do proper planning before designing the booth: Your booth is going to display your band so do proper and perfect planning before designing it. Put more focus on layout than size, because well designed booth will attract more audience. Choose colours that will represent your brand accurately, look, whether it will give out the impression that you having in your mind. Your exhibition stand leaves an impact on every one who is visiting at your stand. And the poorly designed booth will surely make bad impression around your brand. So, get your booth designed by an experienced stall designing company in Delhi or any other place of your preference.
- Keep your visitors engaged: Focus on activities that will hold the interest of your visitors. Provide information, give little quizzes, provide them tip sheets and try to keep them engaged in something unique and interesting. This will surely let them remember your brand and your exhibition stall. By doing this you too will get to know your audiences properly and it will help you to take the follow-ups easily.
- Exhibition gives opportunity to spread networks: Along with the visitors interact with the exhibitors too. You never know from where you will get the best strategic advice and potential sales leads. It may come from the most unexpected sources. Not everyone out there can be helpful for you, but getting right advice from right person, at right time can be an advantage for you and your business.
- Don’t assume that your stall staff knows everything: Plan a meeting with the staff who are going to represent your brand in the exhibition. Tell them about the dos and don’ts at the exhibition. Give rewards to your team for their good work because little goes for a long way.
- Give training and motivate your staffs: Well-trained staffs will represent your brand well. Teach them few golden rules of exhibition – don’t eat at the stall, don’t seem too eager, always ask open ended questions, and gather more information by interacting properly with visitors. More information will help you to understand your audiences and their interests well.
- Keep an Eye on ROI: Monitoring and measuring Return for investment (ROI), it is very important to track the success of your exhibition. It is very essential to keep eye on everything. Securing sales are usually the main goals of exhibiting, however there is a lot to be said for simply getting your name known and spreading the word. Pre-planning will help you to stay focused and the track results.
For getting positive result from the exhibition, it is important to work with a good and professional exhibition stall designing company. Your booth will speak everything about your brand in the exhibition so get it designed with the one who has expertise in the job.