5 Tips to Generate Leads from Exhibitions
Exhibitions are platform that acts as a ladder to elevate a business towards success. Among many perks and benefits offered by exhibitions to businesses, the most important one is lead generation. Spending money in an exhibition is not an expense rather an investment for a business. The fruitful results in an exhibition helps a brand to grow in all sphere of its business activities.
Exhibitors from all around the world participate in an exhibitions to be aware of current development happening in their industry and develop valuable business leads. However, building a strong client base is not as easy as it looks and merely putting up an exhibition stall doesn’t guarantee maximum footfall and ROI at the same time.
There are certain essential activities that a business should adapt for lead generation while exhibiting their brand’s booth in an exhibition stand in Mumbai.
- Put Elements that Allows Call-To-Action: Your exhibition booth reflects your brand’s image on a vast level. It should be interactive and technologically upgraded. These types of stalls not only attracts the visitors but upgraded technology such as interactive screen allows the visitors to fill short survey with contact details. Another machine that you can install in your booth is vending machine seeking visiting cards and returning clients some gifts. There are many other elements like these which can be integrated in your booth to generate smart business leads.
- Use Lead Generation and Data Collection Tools: Investment on lead scanning devices is worth investing by an exhibition stand designer in Mumbai like metros. With the help of scanner you can scan the badges of attendees and capture a visitor’s full name, title, company and contact details. Some lead scanner devices have option of customization and specific qualifiers that can be added to your company’s system. However, if a company consider it to be an expensive way to collect data, they even can use their own data collection method.
- Train Sales Team to Be Active: An active and energetic sales team can make your exhibition go successful. To achieve your goals always remember that your sales team is an asset. Proper team management will help you to generate leads and also turn potential clients to be customers. Train your staffs to be proactive and divide the work properly to generate leads. You must train your team to differentiate between prospective and time passing customers. Investing time on interested visitors can convert those visitors into potential clients.
- Prepare Pre-Event Promotional Plan: For making an event, successful, it is important to strategize some pre-event promotional plans. Create pre-event landing page, create e-mail and social media campaigns to build buzz leading up the event. As being the movie city it is very easy for an exhibition stand fabricator in Mumbai will communicate with your clients, the more they will feel connected to your brand and remember to attend your event. The visitors should fell like they know you before the event this is best way to establish trust among clients.
- Frame and Filter Questionnaires Properly: Asking attendees to fill questionnaires or survey forms is an old and easy marketing technique. Sometimes visitors fill it but most of the time either they show disinterest or may skip some questions in between. It is important to frame and filter questions the visitors find interesting to fill.
An exhibition is the best time to elevate business and generate leads. It is very important to pay attention in improving lead generation activities as they can build potential clients. Above mentioned points can help your brand to reach sky high in the industry.